With our help, you will be living in the house of your dreams sooner than you think.
Request a mortgag
What is a mortgage?
Currently, mortgages provide a solution to the purchase of homes for individuals. Most people can’t afford to buy a home in a single payment, so they turn to banks.
To solve this problem, the bank grants the user a mortgage. That is to say: the bank advances the payment of the house (the purchase) and the user acquires the commitment to return to the bank the money that has been advanced in installments, plus interest.
How can I get a mortgage?
Obtaining a mortgage may seem like a very complicated task, but it is really easy if you let yourself be advised and accompanied by certified financial advisers like us.
When looking for a mortgage you have two options: do it on your own or work with an expert advisor.
If you choose to do it on your own, these would be the steps to follow to get your mortgage:
- Evaluate your financial situation: Before applying for a mortgage, it is important to know your income, expenses and debts. This will help you determine how much money you can afford to pay each month.
- Make an application: Once you have found the mortgage that best suits your needs, you can make an application. To do this, you must submit information about your income, expenses, debts and other relevant financial information that will be requested by your chosen lender.
- Do a mortgage search: There are many mortgage options available on the market and many financial institutions, each with its own conditions. This is why it is important to compare and evaluate all the options before deciding.
- Credit evaluation: Once the documentation is submitted, the entity will evaluate your economic profile, your financial situation and your solvency capacity.
- Mortgage offer: If your application is approved, you will receive a mortgage offer. Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before accepting the offer.
- Signing of the mortgage: Once you have accepted the offer, the mortgage agreement will be closed, and you will receive the money for the purchase of your home.
On the other hand, if you decide to work with a financial agency specialising in property loans such as IBP Finance, all you must do is:
- Contact us and tell us what you need.
- Give us the documentation so that we can carry out a study of your profile and look for the best financial solutions for your case.
- Receive our mortgage offer, carefully selected for you, sign it and move into your new home!
Types of mortgages
There are currently two types of mortgages on the market: fixed and variable mortgages. At IBP Finance we help you to get the one that best suits your needs and financial situation.
Characteristics of the mortgages we can get for you:
- Early repayment: you will be able to make partial or total repayments of your mortgage whenever you want without commissions.
- Maximum financing: we achieve financing percentages of more than 80% for the main residence and can go up to 100% if you have a guarantor.
- Flexible terms: a maximum of 40 years if the holders do not exceed 75 years of age at the end of the mortgage.